Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tiger's latest 'lover': 22-year-old neighbour

Published>Thu, Apr 08 10 12:24 PM

A 22-year-old woman has come forward to claim that she bedded Tiger Woods - having sex with him on a couch near where a crib for one of his kids had been placed.

According to 'The National Enquirer', Raychel Coudriet was 14 when she first met the golfer as she lived close to his house and later had a one-night stand with him.

The tabloid claims the encounter left Coudriet "shaken and humiliated" when it took place last year on a couch in his office just a mile from his Florida home, reports The New York Post.

"I felt used and violated, like I meant nothing to him but a night of casual sex," Coudriet said, a source told the tabloid "I just wanted to dig a big hole, crawl in and die."

"The two of them had sex on a couch for hours - right next to a crib for Tiger''s children," added the source. "The crib made Raychel feel guilty - that she was having sex with a married man with children. But she was smitten."

The girl reportedly told friends that Woods did not use a condom.


Source: Web Search

After Malik, Asif faces legal trouble from ex-lover

Published Thu, Apr 08 10 11:40 AM

Lahore, Apr 8 (PTI) Hell has no fury like a woman scorned and after Shoaib Malik, another top Pakistani cricketer Mohammad Asif is learning it the hard way as he has been taken to court by a former lover over a financial dispute. While Shoaib has managed to get out of his marriage controversy with Indian girl Ayesha Siddiqui in Hyderabad, Asif is in trouble with his former girlfriend, actress Veena Malik. Veena has served a legal notice on Asif after two cheques he gave her to settle an outstanding money dispute bounced. "He gave me two cheques amounting to 11.3 million rupees as part of an agreement to clear an amount of nearly 18 million rupees that he owes me," Veena said. "But both cheques bounced and I had no alternate but to send him the legal notice as he is not even taking our calls now," she added. Veena demanded her money back from Asif after he recently entered into wedlock with another girl chosen by his family. The news of the marriage stung Veena who had been going steady with Asif for more than a year and claims to have stood by him in his most difficult period of life when he was serving a ban for a doping offence. "He had promised me that once he returned to play for Pakistan he would clear up my money but unfortunately he has not done that," she said. "The cheques that bounced were for payments of Rs 3.9 and rs 7.4 million each," she said. Shoaib, who is in India to wed tennis star Sania Mirza, was making headlines after being accused of marrying and dumping Ayesha without divorce. The dispute was finally settled when Shoaib gave Ayesha a divorce yesterday despite maintaining all along that he never committed himself to the girl who was making these allegations.


Source: Web Search

Down but not out just yet: Shoaib Akhtar

Published Thu, Apr 08 10 11:30 AM

Karachi, Apr 8 (PTI) Age is catching up, fitness was never his strength and he has lost his central contract as well but controversial pacer Shoaib Akhtar insists he is not done just yet and would make an international comeback soon. The 34-year-old said he would be using the domestic Pentangular Cup one-day tournament as a platform to convince the selectors that he is ready to resume playing international cricket. The fast bowler has been named in the Federal Areas team for the tournament starting April 17. "I am thankful to the board for giving me this opportunity to prove myself again and I want to give it my best effort," Akhtar said. He also made it clear that people who were writing him off are making a mistake. "One of the reasons for my struggle with fitness and form in the last few series I played was because of the knee problem I had. I just never got the time to get it operated upon," he said. "But now that the surgery has been done and the rehabilitation process has also gone well, I am back to my top fitness and the knee problem is no longer a hindrance in my giving my best on the field," he added. Akhtar, who has taken 178 Test and 223 one-day wickets, said he was hoping to make a comeback to the team for the tour to England where Pakistan will play against Australia and the hosts. "The England tour would be the perfect place for me to comeback as it has good conditions for bowling and the best facilities for a bowler coming back from an injury," he said. Akhtar said he was confident of convincing the selectors about his pace and experience in the two tough Test series against Australia and England. The fast bowler has not played for Pakistan since May 2009 when he played against Australia in Dubai. Since then injuries and disciplinary issues have kept him out of the national team. "Playing for Pakistan again is a big challenge for me now and I want to be successful," he added. The fast bowler was not given a central contract recently by the board.


Source: Web Search

Keep aside talk on Kotla

Published Thu, Apr 08 10 11:24 AM

India, April 7 -- Two home matches in a row have become must-win games for us. At this stage, when you play teams that are below you in the table, you want to get points on board. If we can get the right results, we'll be through to the semis before we play our final three away games. After the last game in Delhi, a lot of things were said about the pitch at the Ferozeshah Kotla. My comments have been interpreted in different ways but basically what I had said was that there should be no appreciable change in the nature of a surface in the course of a 40-over game. The toss should not become too crucial and the pitch should not be a big factor in a T20 game. We could have conceded 20 runs less and made a better show of the chase. Having said that, the wicket really slowed down, and this is not something you expect in a T20 game. I have always enjoyed bowling at the Kotla. My comments need not have triggered off the reactions that they did. Back to the present. We've reached a stage where at least six teams are in with a chance of making the last four. Apart from Mumbai, the runaway team this season, the others are in with a chance of going all the way. Every team will want 14-16 points to be sure. In our case, we don't want to be in a stage where the last two ties of the league phase become a must-win scenario. We'd rather make these two home matches count and have 14 points in the bag. Speaking of pitches, the surface at the Chinnaswamy Stadium has been a good one. Having played on this all through, it will be an advantage for us if we can make it to the semifinals.

If it means someone doesn't get a bat, then so be it. What's important is that we win.


Source: Web Search

U.S striker Ching hoping to be back for World Cup

Brian Ching of the U.S. looks up from inside the net after missing a scoring...

Published>Wed, Apr 07 10 11:30 PM

United States striker Brian Ching is hopeful he can recover from a hamstring injury in time to get ready for June's World Cup finals.

Houston forward Ching suffered the injury in an MLS game against Real Salt Lake last week and faces around a month out of action after a scan showed tearing.

"The MRI (scan) revealed a little bit more than a mild tear. They said the tear was on the surface of the muscle, but it was a long tear. I'm thinking three to four weeks, but it may be longer," the player told Major League Soccer's website (mlssoccer.com)

The U.S. faces the Czech Republic on May 25 and then Turkey four days later in pre-World Cup friendlies.

While not a guaranteed starter, Ching has featured in qualifying and with Charlie Davies having been sidelined following a car crash, the U.S are short of options in attack.

Head coach Bob Bradley has to submit his preliminary squad of 30 players by May 11 - when Hawaiian Ching could still be out of action.

"Hopefully I can get back on the field as quick as I can and get back up to fitness and that's all I can do at this point," said Ching.

"My goal is to get back by the end of April, early May, because I feel that would give me the best chance to get back on the World Cup team and, of course, help the (Houston) Dynamo."

"The hamstring injury has set me back and has hurt my chances a little bit for the World Cup, which is frustrating.

"I spoke with one of the assistant coaches [of the U.S. team] who inquired about how bad it was ...I think being back at the end of April, beginning of May is pretty realistic," he said.

Ching was part of Bruce Arena's squad at the World Cup in Germany in 2006 but did not feature.

The U.S face England, Slovenia and Algeria in group C at the finals in South Africa.


Source: Web Search

Possibility of DNA test made Shoaib to divorce Ayesha?

Published Wed, Apr 07 10 10:58 PM

Hyderabad, Apr 7 (PTI) The possibility of a DNA test may have made Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik to finally divorce Ayesha Siddiqui. Police is understood to have sounded Malik about the DNA test after Ayesha reportedly gave more material to buttress her case. Ayesha claimed that she had married 28-year-old Shoaib in 2005. Shoaib admitted to the ''nikahnama'' but claimed that he had been tricked into the marriage. Sources close to the Siddiqui family said that Ayesha was upset with Shoaib calling her an elder sister while addressing the media along with Sania. It was only after that incident that Ayesha came out with more material about her relationship with the Pakistani cricketer, they said. Shoaib is all set to marry Sania on April 15.


Source: Web Search

Indian women shine in Invitational Lawn Bowls event

Published Wed, Apr 07 10 10:54 PM

New Delhi, Apr 7 (PTI) Indian women outshone their male counterparts by winning four out of six matches in three categories on day two of the eight-nation Invitational Lawn Bowls tournament here today. At the end of Day Two, after round four, Indian women''s singles and pairs team held fifth position while for triples they were at fourth position. Men''s singles, pairs and triples teams are now at seventh, eighth and sixth position respectively. In the first session today, Indian women''s singles team beat Scotland in tie-breaker after being locked 1-1 (4-11, 12-9) and then won against Australia 9-8, 7-4 in the second session. The women''s triples team lost to New Zealand in tie-breaker after being locked 1-1 (3-7, 7-5) in the first session but came back strongly in the third session to beat Northern Ireland 8-6, 13-3. The Indian women''s pairs team beat New Zealand in tie-breaker after being locked 1-1 (16-1, 4-12) in the second session and then again won against Northern Ireland 10-3, 13-2 in the third session. Indian men, on the other hand, won two out of six matches in three categories. In the men''s singles India lost to Australia 1-17, 5-9 in the first session but made a comeback in the second session to beat South Africa in a tie breaker after being locked 1-1 (15-7, 5-7). The Indian men''s pair team lost both their matches today first to South Africa 3-8, 5-14 in the second session and then to New Zealand in tie breaker in the third session. In the men''s triples, India lost to South Africa 4-11, 6-9 in the first session but beat Scotland in tie-breaker in the third session. .


Source: Web Search


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Mitsubishi Cars