Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wayne Rooney 'inspired' by band frontman Kye Sones for son's name?

Published>Tue, Aug 24 10 05:17 PM

London, Aug 24 (ANI): Kye Sones, frontman of 'Diagram of the Heart' band believes he was the inspiration behind Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney's choice of name for his son, Kai.

Rooney met Kye last September ahead of 'The Stereophonics' show at The Electric Ballroom in Camden.

After a month Roo's wife Coleen gave birth to a son and they named him 'Kai'.

"I was so nervous as I'm a huge United fan but Wayne was great. I introduced myself and Wayne immediately said he liked my name," the Sun quoted him as saying.

"Two weeks later I hear Wayne has called his son Kai. He spells it differently but there must be a link," he added. (ANI)


Source: Web Search

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Mitsubishi Cars