Thursday, April 29, 2010

Quail Hollow Championship was a walk in the park for Woods

Published>Thu, Apr 29 10 05:08 PM

Charlotte (North Carolina, US), Apr.29 (ANI): Having finished an uncharacteristic fourth in the Augusta Masters earlier this month, golfer Tiger Woods participation in the Quail Hollow Championship here was a virtual walk in the park.

"I have to say this feels a heck of a lot more normal than the Masters did. I think just two weeks in a row competing is. ... I'll have a better barometer of what normal really feels like because I haven't done that in a while," the New York Daily News quoted Woods, as saying.

Woods is still searching for the swing that was good enough for a tie for fourth at the Masters.

Asked how long it might take before his swing feels normal again, he said: "Usually after I come out of the West Coast swing, I usually feel pretty good about my game. It's usually three events. Coming into Florida, I (usually) fine-tune a few things a few things and show up at Augusta. This has been a little bit different."

Woods is still hounded by the ramifications of his actions. Just last week, he was criticized for attending a Nickelback concert and a backstage party in Orlando.

Asked if he can get back to leading a relatively normal life, Woods said, "No, there's paparazzi everywhere at home, helicopters here and there ... people driving by, paparazzi camping in front of the gates. That hasn't changed." (ANI)


Source: Web Search

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Mitsubishi Cars