Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ribery 'flew underage prostitute to Germany as 26th birthday present'

Published>Thu, Apr 29 10 06:18 PM

Paris, Apr 29(ANI): French winger Franck Ribery had paid thousands of pounds to jet an underage prostitute, Zahia Dehar, from France to Germany as a 'birthday present' to himself.

Dehar, who had been in hiding since the scandal broke a fortnight ago, revealed that Ribery paid for her first class flights and a five-star hotel for his 26th birthday last year.

"I was Ribery's birthday present. Franck approached me in a Paris club. He booked me and flew me to Munich to celebrate his 26th birthday," The Telegraph quoted Dehar, as saying.

"He made reservations at a luxury hotel in Munich. We had sex and he paid me. I was a lovely little present, wasn't I?" she added.

Ribery has been embroiled in a sex scandal after French police raided the Paris brothel Cafe Zaman, earlier this month.

Dehar had told officers how she had 1,500 pounds-a-night sex with three French international players, including Ribery.

While Ribery has admitted that he had sex with Dehar, he denies paying her or knowing she was only 17-years-old at the time, which would make it illegal. (ANI)


Source: Web Search

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Mitsubishi Cars