Thursday, May 20, 2010

I don't know if Mourinho is the right man to coach Real: Benitez

Published>Thu, May 20 10 02:08 PM

London, May 20 (ANI): Taking a dig at old rival Jose Mourinho, Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has claimed he does not know if Inter Milan coach is the right man for Real Madrid.

Mourinho looks certain to replace Manuel Pellegrini as coach of Real Madrid after leading Inter Milan into Saturday's Champions League final.

The Liverpool boss thinks Real Madrid could be committing a blunder if they think the Portuguese coach is the man to turn them into European kings again, The Sun reports.

"I know Mourinho has dreamed a lot of coaching Real Madrid, but I do not know if he is the right person to train Madrid," The Sun quoted Benitez, as saying.

"Pellegrini has done a great job and deserves great respect because he's still coach and it's not pleasant to hear talk about who's going to replace you," he said.

Mourinho has admitted: "My only options are Madrid or Inter. To get me to leave this club after two years of incredible work, only Real Madrid could achieve that.

"If I go, I will move with a clear conscience having changed the club." (ANI)


Source: Web Search

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Mitsubishi Cars