Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vettel believes he has the edge at German Grand Prix

Published>Thu, Jul 22 10 01:37 PM

London, July 22 (ANI): Twenty-three-year-old Sebastian Vettel believes his familiarity with the Hockenheim track gives him the edge at the German Grand Prix this weekend.

Vettel trails World Championship leader Lewis Hamilton by 24 points heading into the race.

The Sun quoted Vettel, as saying: "Hockenheim is only half an hour from my home town. It's definitely something special, so I don't feel pressure from it. It adds an extra bit of motivation and then hopefully you find this extra tenth of a second going around the track."

"So I am really looking forward to it, and with six Germans in Formula One now, it's good to go to Germany.I remember seeing the cars going around the track as a kid. I went once with my father to see a free practice of Formula One in 1993 or 1994," he added. (ANI)


Source: Web Search

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Mitsubishi Cars