Wednesday, May 26, 2010

No biz angle to marriage: Posh Beckham

Published>Wed, May 26 10 04:07 PM

Former Spice girl Victoria Beckham has dismissed reports that her marriage to footballer David Beckham has been reduced to a business arrangement.

Dismissing that she has never recovered from an affair allegation in 2004 around the soccer star, the 35-year-old star insists their union is still very healthy, Ok! Magazine reported.

"We are working on things together but our marriage is absolutely not a business arrangement, Victoria said.

The couple got married in 1999, but five years later David was accused of having a four-month romance with his personal assistant Rebecca Loos.

The English midfielder branded the allegation "ludicrous" and the couple sticked together, but it has long been speculated they only kept their marriage intact for their three children and their business empire.

"I know David has never cheated on me. I really do believe deep down that I have the most faithful husband I could hope for. I can honestly say I am really lucky to have him. I couldn't live a lie and it would be unfair on the children. We are working on things together but our marriage is absolutely not a business arrangement. Could you, for all the money in the world? I couldn't," Victoria said.


Source: Web Search

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Mitsubishi Cars