Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Now, BA air stewardess claims Rooney tried to bed her on his stag night

Published>Wed, Sep 08 10 05:23 PM

London, Sept 8 (ANI): Air stewardess Rebecca Haynes has claimed that Wayne Rooney forcibly tried to bed her on his stag day despite being repeatedly snubbed.

The 26-year-old said the England star begged her to go back to his holiday villa during a boozy session with friends and appeared flummoxed when she bluntly refused his amorous advances.

The British Airways worker told how the Manchester United striker at first appeared friendly but turned "lecherous and flirty" as the night wore on.

"He was not used to being told no and he couldn't believe I would not want to go home with him," the Mirror quoted her as saying.

"I knew exactly what he wanted but I stuck to my guns and said no.

"He was being really flirty. I said no but he just looked really confused as though he hadn't heard that word in a very long time." She said.

Rebecca claimed 24-year-old Rooney then got another of his party to pester her into changing her mind as she left the nightclub on the island of Ibiza.

"The person said, 'Wayne wants you to come back to the villa and he always gets what he wants so you need to come," she said.

"I said no again and started walking off. It's as if Wayne is king and he always gets what he wants.

"I then saw two big black people-carriers and Wayne popped his head out of the window.

"He said to me, 'You two are coming.' But we carried on walking. I then saw a group of girls come running over. They said that if we weren't going, they would, so they jumped in the car with them and they drove back," she said.

"He really wasn't happy about taking no for an answer, but we were the girls who told him no and I'm proud of that.

"I don't care how much money he earns, at the end of the day he's only a human being. Footballers are treated like gods so they act like them and think they can do whatever they want," she added. (ANI)


Source: Web Search

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Mitsubishi Cars