Thursday, October 7, 2010

Posh thinks hubby Becks is so 'godd*** perfect'

Published>Thu, Oct 07 10 01:26 PM

Melbourne, Oct 07 (ANI): When Victoria Beckham was asked about her husband David's famously high-pitched voice, the former Spice Girl made it clear that it was hard to find fault with perfection.

"I don't really notice that he's got a high-pitched voice. I just think he's so godd*** perfect that people have to find something wrong with him," News.com.au quoted her as saying.

"We were about to go out somewhere the other day, and he was sending an email. He was sitting at the end of the bed, and he had no clothes on whatsoever.

"I was getting out of the shower, and I just stood there looking at him. He was all tan. Has all those tattoos, which I love.

Hadn't done his hair. He just naturally looks good all the time," she added. (ANI)


Source: Web Search

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Mitsubishi Cars