Sunday, March 7, 2010

I want my money back: Mohd Asif''s actress friend

Published Mon, Mar 08 10 10:32 AM

Lahore, Mar 7 (PTI) She claims to have supported Mohd Asif emotionally and financially during his days of hardship and Pakistani television actress Veena Malik now wants at least the money back. Veena, who was speculated to be seeing the Pakistani pace bowler until recently when he got married to another girl chosen by his family, has demanded Rs 300,000 she claims to have given him. "When he was banned from cricket and when no one was willing to support or help him I stood by his side and I gave him 300,000 which he said he would pay me back when things improved," Veena said. "Now that his situation is better he is trying to avoid meeting his commitment but I want my money back, it is my hard earned money," Veena said. The actress warned that if Asif didn''t pay back the money she would take him to court to get what was her money. "I will not hesitate to take him to court," she said. She maintained that Asif had proposed to her on Valentine''s day but she had refused as she wanted to concentrate on her career for the next two years. Asif got married to a girl from Lahore, Hina, few days back at a proper ceremony and the families have decided that the Rukhsati ceremony will take place after about six months. Asif has denied that he ever proposed to Veena or she had given him money. "She supported me a lot but this money business is not correct," he said.


Source: Web Search

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Mitsubishi Cars