Saturday, August 14, 2010

I am not a gold-digger, says Vanessa Perroncel

Published>Sat, Aug 14 10 03:22 PM

London, August 14 (ANI): Vanessa Perroncel has vowed to clear her name from the scandal that surrounded her and John Terry.

"We have never fallen out. Yes, times have been difficult but we don't need any more of this," the Daily Star quoted her as saying.

Devastated Perroncel, 33 also said that she is no Rebecca Loos, who 33, claimed she had an affair with football legend David Beckham, 35, and sold her story in 2004.

She also revealed her upset at the public criticism she has endured for the past seven months, despite repeated denials that she and Terry ever had an affair.

"I have not taken a penny from anyone. I was not paid for anything and I have never sold my story," she said.

"I have been offered millions in total, I have had so many work offers but I am no Rebecca Loos and I never will be. I am not milking this. I am no gold-digger."

She also revealed that she is keen to find work to support her three-year-old son.

"Why should I crawl under a rock? I have done nothing wrong."

"I am a good person and I get no credit for not selling out. Yes, I was offered the jungle and I was offered a lot of money but I will not do it."

"I have always told the truth and I just now want to be able to do what I do."

"Now I just want to clear my name," she added. (ANI)


Source: Web Search

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Mitsubishi Cars