Sunday, August 8, 2010

Peter Crouch 'cheats on fiancee by romping with 800 pounds teen hooker'

Published>Sun, Aug 08 10 02:07 PM

London, Aug 08 (ANI): England footballer Peter Crouch slept with a 19-year-old hooker in a hotel room in Madrid, it has emerged.

The 29-year-old apparently cheated on her model fiancee Abbey Clancy by paying more than 800 pounds for two sordid romps with hooker Monica Mint on a stag weekend in Madrid.

Crouch's alleged infidelity came just days after he returned from a romantic trip with Clancy.

The Tottenham Hotspur striker gave the cash to Monica in the back of a taxi and then slept with her at a downmarket hotel in Madrid.

"Peter had no hesitation in paying to have sex with me. He wasn't nervous. I didn't know he was engaged to Abbey until afterwards. I can't believe he paid for sex with someone like me when he has a gorgeous woman like her at home," News of the World quoted Monica as saying.

"He seemed a nice person, not arrogant, so I let him take control. When he looked at my body he couldn't help but be impressed. He said, 'Oh my God! It's beautiful'. We then had intercourse," she added. (ANI)


Source: Web Search

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Mitsubishi Cars