Friday, November 19, 2010

Delhi to host Super Cup on Dec 1

Fri, Nov 19 10 09:08 PM

New Delhi, Nov 19 (PTI) The Capital''s Ambedkar Stadium will host the Super Cup match between Dempo and East Bengal on December 1 besides also staging JCT''s two home I-League matches due to unavailability of ground in Ludhiana. The 2009-2010 Super Cup match between last edition I-League champions Dempo and Federation Cup winners East Bengal was delayed and it will be played just before the start of this season''s I-League on December 3. Due to the unavailability of their ground in Ludhiana, JCT''s home matches against Hindustan Aeronautics Limited and Churchill Brothers will be played here on December 3 and 7 respectively, it was decided at a meeting of newly-constituted I-League Committee here today. The meeting was attended by AIFF President Praful Patel, General Secretary Kushal Das, I-League Chairman Sajjan Jindal, Chief Executive Sunando Dhar and representatives of I-League clubs.


Source: Published>

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Mitsubishi Cars