Thursday, July 15, 2010

Becks would've been a Lego builder had he not been a footie star

Published>Thu, Jul 15 10 01:08 PM

London, July 15 (ANI): English footballer David Beckham has opened up about his secret passion for Lego.

Becks, 35, said he would have loved to be a professional Lego builder if he wasn't a soccer star.

"This is going to make me sound really weird - when I was in Milan I had a lot of time on my hands and found online that there's a Taj Mahal Lego set you can buy so I bought it," the Sun quoted him as saying.

It had 5,922 pieces and when complete would be 16ins tall and 20ins wide, but unfortunately he was not able to complete it as he got injured on the field halfway through building it.

"I know it's not a career but I love doing it. My boys are the same," he said, adding that he also enjoys drawing cartoons. (ANI)


Source: Web Search

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Mitsubishi Cars