Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tiger Woods to participate in Dubai event

Published>Sat, Jul 31 10 11:07 PM

Dubai, July 31 (IANS/WAM) Ace golfer Tiger Woods has confirmed that he will compete in the 2011 Omega Dubai Desert Classic at the Emirates Golf Club here, the promoters and organisers of the event have announced.

Since making his first visit to Dubai in 2001, Woods has won the event twice in 2006 and 2008.

With 95 career wins under his belt since turning professional in 1996, Woods has top-four finishes in two of the three Major Championships this year and is looking forward to his Dubai trip from February 10-13, 2011.

'The level of competition has always been extremely high; so I know I'll have to play my best golf if I'm going to regain my title,' said the American.

--IANS/WAM

kv/vd


Source: Web Search

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Mitsubishi Cars