Saturday, November 6, 2010

Struggling Aussies don''t interest Pietersen

Sun, Nov 07 10 12:26 PM

Melbourne, Nov 7 (PTI) England''s maverick batsman Kevin Pietersen is not interested in knowing about Australia''s woeful one-day run and claims he has not seen a single ball of the Ashes rivals'' recent defeats against Sri Lanka. Australia is going through one of their worst phases, losing their seventh match on the trot in all forms of the game but that doesn''t bother Pietersen much. "I haven''t watched a single ball," Pietersen told AAP. "My computer''s turned on to Skype and I speak to my wife and baby as much as I can. "I haven''t watched a single ball, I haven''t even turned my TV on in Australia. I haven''t read a headline, nothing," said Pietersen, who along with his teammates will be engaging in a fierce battle with Australia when the first Ashes Test kicks off on November 26. "Somebody told me (on Saturday) that they lost (on Friday) but that''s got nothing to do with us. We are concentrating on our game and what we do," he added.


Source: Published>

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Mitsubishi Cars