Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crouch to do robot dance if he scores in World Cup final

Published>Thu, Apr 08 10 05:20 PM

London, Apr 8 (ANI): England striker Peter Crouch will bring back his robot dance goal celebration if he scores in the 2010 World Cup final in South Africa.

The England striker made the nation laugh with his antics in the build-up to Germany '06.

Now Crouch, 29, has a plan up his sleeve if he selected for the Three Lions in Johannesburg on July 11.

"I'd definitely pull out the robot in the World Cup final," The Sun quoted him, as saying.

"I might even have to work on some new moves just in case that happens. But I doubt I'd have time to think about how to react if I scored," Crouch said. (ANI)


Source: Web Search

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Mitsubishi Cars