Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sidelined Younus opens photo studio to use time ''productively''

Fri, Oct 01 10 10:06 AM

Karachi, Oct 1 (PTI) Fed up of being ignored by the Pakistan Cricket Board and the national selectors, out of favour former captain Younus Khan has opened a photo studio to use his time away from the game "productively". Younus who has not been selected to play for Pakistan since the one-day series in Australia in February has taken over a photo-shop business in Steel town in Karachi where he resides these days. "Yes I have started this photo-shop business. It is called Bambino photo studio It allows me to divert my mind and spend my time productively," Younus said. "A close friend first had the shop and was going away after which I took it over and I am now rebuilding the studio and starting the business afresh. It has attracted me because photography has always fascinated me and it is a good business venture," the former captain said. Younus also said he was continuing his hobby of fishing regularly but he made it clear he had not given up hope of playing for Pakistan again. "The domestic season is starting soon and I will be playing for my team and hopefully get back into match form as I continue my training all the time. Whenever Pakistan requires my services I am always available for the team," Younus said. He declined to comment on the reasons for the Pakistan Cricket Board refusing to consider him for selection.


Source: Published>

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Lincah.Com - Mitsubishi Cars